Why remodel your kitchen with Novel Remodeling in Los Angeles

Interested in upgrading, repairing, or replacing your current kitchen? I have a story for you.

I found Novel Remodeling online and thought i give them a shot. They said "30% off and a free estimate so i decided to go with them. John came out and gave me a price that I couldn't say no too. I did my homework and prices were roughly the same. John was far more knowledgeable then the other guys. As soon as we signed the contract i had a full crew at my doorstep the next day. They worked almost night and day to get the kitchen done in 3 weeks.

Project:
Replacing 16-22 cabinets for my kitchen. Quartz Navy colored counter tops. Tiled flooring with new electrical and plumbing for the kitchen.

My thoughts on the project:
I had a completely different approach to kitchen remodeling until i worked with Novel Remodeling. Novel Remodeling showed me how to match cabinets to counter tops with the bright and soft approach. Additionally, Novel Remodeling designed pre template of what it will look like and i had the chance to adjust a few of the cabinets that did not fit my needs. Overall i'm very happy with my decision to go with Novel Remodeling. I would recommend them to friends and family

Novel Remodeling 
1015 Gayley Ave
Los Angeles, CA
855-456-6835
www,novelremodeling.com

Comments

  1. Info is out of this world, I would bang to see more from your writers. Going Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for giving us such kind of handy content which will be most useful to me as well as others.
    Kitchen Remodel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Local Roofing Contractors (Free Estimates) - Torrance

Building 14 Unit Apartment Building Los Angeles - New Construction

The Art In Backyard Design - Creativity is in Simplicity