The Art In Backyard Design - Creativity is in Simplicity

Why Its important to Landscape

This might be from a biased perspective, but landscaping is one of the most exciting parts of owning your own home. I do work for a remodeling firm, and have owned a home in the past. 

We as people enjoy being outdoors and in nature (most of us healthy folks). Breathing clean and fresh air, while working on gardening, walking in nature, or just relaxing outside. We were meant to roam around and experience things, not be cooped up in a house or office. 

For me, nature relaxes me. I enjoy soaking up the sun, while wondering the backyard. Sometimes the sun gets overwhelming living in Los Angeles, i retreat to my patio cover/porch area and enjoy a shallow breeze in the afternoons. 

My most creative moments in writing, drawing, and even application building has strung out when I wondered my backyard and retreated to my patio area to recoup and collect my thoughts in front of my computer. The light bulb often turns bright when I enjoy a bit of nature while i work. 

Lastly, being overwhelmed with a problem i cannot fix, my garden is one of the best ways to relax and enjoy myself until another solutions comes to mind. My writers block often gets reversed when i leave my laptop and stroll around in my backyard. 

Landscaping Design Ideas


SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE | (855) 456-6835

My Yard


My backyard was designed by Novel Remodeling Backyard Designers. We divided our backyard into areas that can be enjoyed for different purposes. We have attached patio cover with and outdoor ceiling fan. Its one of the best investment anyone can do for themselves in Los Angeles. Area is concrete with flagstone design. Textured just slightly, it reminds of classic era design. Once you leave our patio area, you can enjoy a pebble walkway with stones to our outdoor kitchen / BBQ area. Custom designed and installed with our basic needs, we celebrate birthdays and other family events when guests are over. The walkway continues to the left as we come to shady area with a bench made entirely myself. I spend most of my reading on my bench. Its a great way to relax after a long day. 


The Art in Designing Your Backyard


At Novel Remodeling we believe in simple designs that stand out in a complex world.  Simple design does not have to be boring. Our designers work with homeowner's budget to include all the structures they need. 

An average size backyard is approximately 2000 SQFT. This is a large canvass for homeowners to design, build, and create. Our designers walk through homeowners all the possibilities. We help you select from structures that are common for homeowners. 

Some structures we build are...

Sheds/ Work area 
Patio Covers / Lattice Patio Covers 
Walkway Installation / Concrete Slab for Backyard
Wooden or Brick Fence Wall

Once you select the structures you need, our licensed backyard designers can help you figure out placement, design ideas and incorporating everything together. 

Choosing A Simple Landscaping

Our Landscapers since the landscaping rebate program have shifted towards drought tolerant landscaping. We remove lawns and install artificial grass for homeowners that cannot go without the fresh green grass, while going more modern with homeowners that appreciate the succulent look.  Succulents gardens tend to be more modern, and reduce your need for constant maintenance. This helps homeowners save money on watering and gardening fee. 

Complex Landscaping Design

Complex landscaping designs are one of the more challenging landscaping designs we provide homeowners. Complex designs include a mix of concrete and landscaping together to create a free forming modern design. Installing green houses while using mostly concrete throughout the backyard. Concrete designs can be textured, colored, or designed to look like natural stone. The complexity comes when homeowners are hillside, or have uneven backyard with trees often not allowed to be removed. Each backyard is different. 

Schedule your free estimate today with Novel Remodeling

Striving to bring amazing designs that are affordable and yet stand out in a complex world. 
(855) 456-6835 | www.novelremodeling.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Local Roofing Contractors (Free Estimates) - Torrance

Building 14 Unit Apartment Building Los Angeles - New Construction